Geoline 3K is produced with a 3-layer technology and comes with several options:
|Thicknesses||from 0.2 to 3 mm|
|Lengths||from 3 to 18 mt|
The product surface can be manufactured either in the smooth or in the enhanced-adhesion versions. In the latter one, a rough texture is printed on one or both sides.
- the smooth geomembrane is UNI 11309 compliant
- the rough geomembrane is UNI 11498-2013 compliant
Standard colours available are: black, black/green and green.
GEOLINE 3K features:
- Mechanical properties: Agriplast mechanical properties higher than the standard ones due to its special formulation.
- Weldability: the membrane has an excellent weldability in both smooth and rough versions.
- Barrier: negligible gas and liquid permeability according to the UNI 11498-2013 standard, high resistance to aging and stress factors.
AGRIPLAST PRODUCES ALL THE HDPE GEOMEMBRANES CATEGORIES FOR SEVERAL APPLICATIONS:
- Geomembrane as building material for ponds and dykes complies with UNI EN 13361 standard.
- Geomembrane as building material for channels complies with UNI EN 13362 standard.
- Geomembrane as building material for for tunnels and underground structures complies with UNI EN 13491 standard.
- Geomembrane as building material for ponds and dykes complies with UNI EN 13492 standard.
- Geomembrane as building material for solid waste dumpsites complies with UNI EN 13493 standard.
Agriplast also owns the CE certification for all categories of HDPE GEOMEMBRANES.